Date:      Sat, 05 May 2012 07:34:32 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doceng@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: CVS->SVN repository conversion

----Security_Multipart(Sat_May__5_07_34_32_2012_559)--

Hi all,

 This is another heads-up about the cvs->svn repo conversion.  It is
 delayed a bit from the original schedule but it will be finished this
 weekend or early next week.  A preliminary svn repository is already
 at svn://svn.FreeBSD.org/doc.  Note that this is not the final
 version and may be changed without notice.

 The repository layout will be what I wrote except for the top level
 doc/ directory.  The URL svn://svn.FreeBSD.org/doc/doc is confusing,
 so I changed it to "head".  svn://svn.FreeBSD.org/doc/head is
 equivalent to the current "doc" repository.

 I will send an announcement again just before the repository
 migration takes place.  At the time of the announcement both of the
 CVS and SVN repository will be frozen and then the SVN repository
 will be unfrozen after checking if webupdate script works fine on
 www.FreeBSD.org.  I takes 24 hours at the longest.

Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org> wrote