Date:      Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:50:07 +0530
From:      Amitabh Kant <amitabhkant@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD custom CD and extra files to be included in the iso

I have been able to use the "make release" command to create a custom iso
for FreeBSD which includes some changes to the various bsdinstall scripts.
It all works well as the iso / memory stick images / ftp files are
generated and usable.

What I would now like to do is try adding couple of files, scripts and/or
packages, to this custom iso. I am a little confused on where the files
should be placed so that it is placed in either root's home directory after
installation?

Amitabh