Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:49:38 +1100 (EDT)
From:      Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au>
To:        R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@nwlink.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcm0

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, R Joseph Wright wrote:

{...}
> Dmesg shows that my card is there:
> es1:  <AudioPCI ES1371> rev 0x07 int a irq 11 on pci0.11.0
> pcm1: using I/O space register mapping at 0x6c00
> es1371: codec vendor revision 0
> es1371: codec features Bass & Treble
> es1371: stereo enhancement: no 3D stereo enhancement
{...}
> The mixer is set on 100% every time I've checked it, so that isn't it.
> I figure I'm pretty close to getting it to work if it's showing up in
> dmesg.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

When you say the mixer is set to 100%, what mixer values are you talking
about?

I seem to remember having to set at least one mixer value, which defaulted
to 0% (this was on 3.1R/3.2R though).

E-mail: andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au    (work) | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  (play) |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Fido:   Andrew MacIntyre, 3:620/243.18        |        Australia