Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 09:44:31 +0100
From:      Bob Towers <b.towers@mecheng.strath.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Advansys 940U SCSI support

I have bought 2.2.6 and the manual (a very fine piece of work:
informative and entertaining at the same time) and have installed on my
machine at work (K6-200, IDE drives) without problem. I now want to
install it on my home machine which has a k6-200 but the drives are
ultra-SCSI running off an Advansys 940U PCI SCSI card. Can't seem to
find the appropriate drivers. Does 2.2.6 support it?

If not, maybe you would be good enough to let me know whether support is
available.

Many thanks

Bob Towers
University of Strathclyde