Date:      Sat, 17 May 97 20:33:05 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problem installing Xfree

After running the Xfree configuration I am getting

_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: failed to bind listener
_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for
tcp
Fatal server error:
Failed to establish all listening sockets

I just upgraded to 2.2.1; Xfree installed ok back when I had 2.1.5.
My Video card is an old Speedstar Plus (I think it is ET3000).

Thanks.