Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2019 23:09:19 +0530
From:      "Janet Lane" <janet.lane@tarantplus.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>

Hi,

Attendees-list of 26th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference-2019
is available-for-purchase with Contact name, Job Title, Email-address, Phone
number, Company name and Mailing Address etc....

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Thanks,

Janet Lane

Marketing Executive

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply with
"No Thanks"