Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 16:08:41 +0900
From:      itojun@itojun.org
To:        Thomas Gellekum <tg@ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   portlint check to dependency pathname

>> asami       1997/09/16 23:29:26 PDT
>>   Modified files:
>>     math/femlab          Makefile
>>   Log:
>>   Typo in dependency (X11/libsx -> x11/libsx).
>Whoops. Could portlint maybe check for this kind of error?

	mmm.
	I'd like to avoid hard-coding name of port directory (x11/libsx,
	for example) into portlint.  I may be able to check if there's
	directory named ../../x11/libsx.  Is it enough for you?
	If there's any other ideas to check this case, please let me know.
	(is there any possibility for more-than-two-layers port subdir?
	In that case, it becomes harder)

itojun