Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 16:26:52 +0300 (EAT)
From:      Noah K Sematimba <ksemat@wawa.eahd.or.ug>
To:        Nick Kraal <nick@arc.net.my>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: replacing sendmail

simply edit /etc/mail/mailer.conf

Infact if I remember correctly the qmail port even had a make
replace-sendmail or something similar to that for automating that. Postfix
also does it automatically for you somewhere in the build process if you
use the ports. It asks you interactively if you would like to replace
sendmail and then edits mailer.conf for you.

Noah.