Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:25:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Hough <rch@iserve.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with 3.0

I have been currently having problems with FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE, and was
hoping someone here might have an idea of what is causing this. Here's what
is happening.

/kernel: pid 22761 (httpd), uid 65534: exited on signal 11

This error will repeat itself over and over, untill I stop the process, and
restart it. I'm not sure if it's a problem with apache though, as it has
happened to inetd, and cron as well. At first I thought maybe it was a
problem with the ram, so I've replaced that twice, still no luck. I'm
getting ready to swap the CPU as well. Any ideas would be appeciated.

|  |__     ||  -__|   _|  |  |  -__| | Robert Hough (rch@iserve.net) |