Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:33:39 -0500
From:      "Craig Reyenga" <creyenga@connectmail.carleton.ca>
To:        "Brad Knowles" <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        "Terry Lambert" <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, "Christopher J Olson" <chriso@tamu.edu>, <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, <ianf@za.uu.net>
Subject:   Re: Any ideas at all about network problem?

Unfortunately, I have no extra hardware available to me, so I can't
experiment with switches and whatnot. Also, wouldn't some sort
of software experimentation be more appropriate, considering that
my existing setup works _perfetcly_ in 4.7? I'm not sure what to do;
should I be trying various versions of if_rl.c? Or is there something
else that I should be trying?

-Craig