Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:53:37 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        "'questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Advice on Hardware Type Stuff...

Hi guys,

I'm about to build my third FBSD box. I will contain only FBSD and be for my
home use. I would like to do the follow, but instead of my usually MO of do
first ask later, I'd thought I'd ask first.

So, I have a dual boot FBSD/Win for the family. FBSD is on a HD all by it's
self. In this machine it's the second HD. I would like to take it out and
make it the primary drive of my new machine(being that it already has all my
data and stuff I would could if I start a fresh install on the new machine).
Has anyone done this, is there alot of headache in this. My only concern is
the bootsector not working.

Also, any one using the ATI all in one video card, I'm really interested in
the TV tuner capabilities with FBSD. I'm thinking of getting one for the new
box. Any Suggestions?

TIA

Roderick P. Person
Programmer/Analyst
Crystal Administrator
personrp@ccbh.com
(412)454-2616

		Education is not a substitute for Intelligence.
		- Dune: Chapterhouse