Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2012 01:03:34 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Where is best place to log pkg bugs?

--y96v7rNg6HAoELs5

On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 09:53:45PM -0400, Adam McDougall wrote:
> The mailing lists don't seem to be a good place to send bugs
> and get attention, and I've found a few that I want to report
> and have in a bug system somewhere.  Should I use gnats?  Thanks.
discussion.

You have two way to report pkgng issues and both are accepted the same way =
by
pkgng developpers:=20
FreeBSD's gnats: under port category, with ports-mgmt/pkg in title,  that w=
ill
end up to be assigned to portmgr and taken by me directly.

The other possibility is the github issue tracking directly, which allow an=
yone
working on pkgng to take the task or discuss about it.

Both are equals for pkgng developpers.

Thanks for the reports btw :)

regards,
Bapt