Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:06:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>, <julian@FreeBSD.org>, <current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: kernel trap 12, pagefault (KSE problems ?)

Julian,

> Martin.. do you still say there is a connection with ^Z? did these
> latest crashes need a^Z to crash?

Just looked at the panic David Xu posted. This was the pagefault
I had too when I interrupted the build ! I'll patch my kernel ASAP.

And for the softupdates crashes. I bet this is a softupdates/fsck bug.

Without Softupdates I don't encounter it anymore in te last night.
Build worked now for about 10 hours.

Additionally, it happens too that my buffers get not saved during
shutdown. For some starnge reason it's always 1 which is remaining.
I see then 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 etc ...

Martin