Date:      Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:46:25 +0100
From:      geoffroy desvernay <dgeo@centrale-marseille.fr>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        mat@FreeBSD.org, kuriyama@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   build error on gnupg if KDNS selected (with poudriere)

--UB7MXr7UF0qNoVxbQhtnVcrHgA8DHg7P7

Hi all,

I'm not sure if the problem is gnupg's port, poudriere or ?

Using 'KDNS' option of security/gnupg make this port depend on dns/adns
(via MKDNS_LIB_DEPENDS=3D      libadns.so:${PORTSDIR}/dns/adns).

Never happened here before ports/183955 (that's why I cc mat@)

This seems to work with make install or portmaster, but fails with
poudriere (see
http://ftp.ec-m.fr/pkg/logs/bulk/9i386-default-std/2013-12-02_08h10m32s/l=
ogs/errors/gnupg-2.0.22.log)

Same error occurs with any combination of 9.2 or 10-BETA3, amd64 or i386.=

I'm not familiar enought with new options framework to understand this,
but I hope I soon will :)
--=20
*geoffroy desvernay*
C.R.I - Administration syst=E8mes et r=E9seaux
Ecole Centrale de Marseille