Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 1995 15:18:06 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        JKOKOT@demeter.ipan.lublin.pl
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CPM emulator port

 * I uploaded cpmemu.tgz  to freebsd.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/
 * This is the cpm emulator ( taken from Linux ).

Thanks, it compiles and packages beautifully!  I'll import it shortly,
after:

(1) The name clash with the "cpm" port (bin/cpm), which is a
    CP/m-format floppy read/write tool (sort of CP/M equivalent of
    mtools), is resolved, and

(2) The reorganization of "utils" is done.  This is one thing that
    SHOULD go to the new "emulators" directory!

Thanks!

Satoshi