Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:44:07 -0400
From:      "Shawn Guillemette" <shawn@guillemette.org>
To:        "'Loren M. Lang'" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Content filtering

I got Squid installed with squidGaurd. It appears to be working as I =
have
denied port 80 from the internal interface using IPFW and if the proxy =
is
not used internet no worky.. ;-)

I'm having troubles now figuring out how to get a good list of site to =
block
and where to put them. I have read something about a db being used and =
also
found a script that I can add to cron that will update the db list.=20

I think a great deal of my confusion is related to my lack of =
understanding
how this squidGaurd works. I'm heading to the site yet again.. Thanks in
advance for any assistance.=20

Thanks=20
Shawn=20