Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:16:47 -0700
From:      Neil Phipps <nphipps@sgi.com>
To:        phadham@aluf.technion.ac.il
Cc:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: large 36.4 GB disk woulnt work...

Hi Adham,

Have you tried using the latest scsi drivers ... I use 5.1.29 and I
don't see any problems ... you should be able to get them from RedHat.
There is a problem with the drive and the driver if you use 5.1.20 ...
it was fixed with 5.1.25, but there were still some PCI issues (I think)
and they mostly seem to be resolved with 5.1.29

Regards,

Neil

--
Neil Phipps