Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 2003 20:31:09 -0700
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@terrandev.com>
To:        Anthony Naggs <tony@ubik.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linksys WPC11 ver.4

Anthony Naggs wrote:
> Is there a cross-reference of which WLAN chipsets are supported and
> which products they appear in?  (Warner?)  It seems like something is
> needed especially for the lower cost (Linksys, Netgear, D-Link, etc...)
> brands who keep jumping between chipsets.

This site has a very long list of cards and their chipsets
http://www.linux-wlan.org/

Looks like -STABLE still doesn't have support for WPC11 v4 since I just
cvsup'd and rebuilt and it still isn't recognized. Incidentally you can
call Linksys and they'll swap out your v4 card for a v3 which supposedly
works. I just bid a on a few on ebay so if that doesn't work out I'll be
sending mine back.