Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:49:01 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2.5

Hi,

Have you tried out ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp18.tar.gz
with a SB16?

I have not heard too many complaints lately with the SB16 support.
The problems that I have are related to motherboards not being
able to find the SB16 PnP and the isa.c mods which right now
is all smooth out.

Not much to say about fxtv other that I use it every day and when
I can't run fxtv  for x or y reason on my system I get mad as hell 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio