Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:13:31 -0500
From:      Travis Mikalson <bofh@terranova.net>
To:        Patrick Burm <patb@commlitho.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: We will mail 4 U

Patrick Burm wrote:

> At 10:24 AM 11/24/10 AM, H7yN6N42N@1yrdue.net wrote:
> >
> >LET US DO YOUR BULK MAILINGS!!!
> >
> >..$250 PER MILLION
> >
> >THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!
>
> Perhaps its time that posts to this list are limited
> to subscribers.

I do kind of like it when I can post a quick question to a list I'm not
subscribed to.. good for when you don't have time to lurk but need to
ask something.

People do it here (legitimately) all the time.

And besides, who DOESN'T want to know about $250/million bulk mail
service?!

Let's not let the garbage of the net ruin things for us.
There is no unsubscribe (like that ever works) and it's not worth
wasting our time over.

If you want to do something, forward the original message to
abuse@mci.net and hopefully MCI will find and shut down the spammer's
temporary account.

-T
--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011