Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2019 16:24:07 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Philip Paeps <philip@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Possible issues with FreeBSD ports ML?

Philip,

Thanks so much for your time. I don't know if anything was ever wrong or
almost everyone on mailing lists just took a couple of days off, but
traffic volume on the lists now looks completely normal and I received no

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at it and sorry for the noise.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com