Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 15:01:29 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> Lynx team is resistand about FreeBSD patches, I send all things to
> them several times with no response.
> Jordan, can you (as official FreeBSD speaker) contact with them?

Sure.  You have any particular pointers I should follow?

> We definitely needs gmake in our gnu tree if we plan to pick up lynx and
> don't want to touch Makefiles without serious needs.

I was actually considering bmaking it.  I don't think we should go
down the gmake road quite yet - that much contraversy surrounding the
import would only hinder its progress, and I'm much more interested
in providing the support than I am in debating the gmake vs bmake thing
all over again!

						Jrodan