Date:      Wed,  4 Oct 1995 06:11:06 +0300 (MSK)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, smace@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xanim 2.70.1 core dumps on .MOV

In message <199510032332.QAA01456@silvia.HIP.Berkeley.EDU> Satoshi
    Asami writes:

>It used to work in 2.69.7.8....

1) Do you try the same .MOV as in 2.69.7.8?
.MOVs have very different encoding schemes...

2) Do you shure that it was core dump and not
diagnostics a la "This encoding is not supported"?

If yes to both, we need to restore old version. Don't
forget to report back to author and place triggered MOV
to freefall for checking new versions on it.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -