Date:      Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:40:04 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <charon@sabotage.gr>
To:        "Alexandre E. Derevyanko" <der@rusig.ru>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to limit sendmail -q processing only messages <= N kb ?

> The question is: How to configure sendmail to process only messages
> smaller then some defined size, to force big mail delivered only at
> night time ?

You can use the "limit" option for fetchmail, during daytime,
and run fetchmail without any limits at night time.

If I recall it correctly, the command line option is -l (that is a
small-case L).
So, you need to run fetchmail during daytime as in:

        % fetchmail -l 200000

which will fetch only mail smaller in size than 200 K, and then at night
time
run fetchmail without any options to download any remaining messages.