Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:00:45 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Resolver not always resolving hostnames

Hello everybody,

Just as a datapoint, I also observed this on -CURRENT for a while
(although I most certainly did not see it happen in July/August) with
cvsup jobs. However, I no longer observe it with recent -CURRENT, for
example the one I run now, which is from today morning local time,
or the previous installment, which was from the 20th October.

I did not change the default attempts option in resolv.conf. However, I
do use a local named for caching.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM