Date:      01 Dec 95 11:26:27 EST
From:      Michael  Driver <100304.1120@compuserve.com>
To:        FreeBSD <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Interest in FreeBSD

Hi,
I've just read an article in Byte (Dec 95) by Jordan Hubbard regarding FreeBSD.
I find this very interesting and would like to keep tabs on the development of
future versions. I am a C programmer and interested in expanding my horizons and
skills, shortly I will be purchasing a new PC and have been thinking about
installing a unix OS on my old 486 25Mhz.
I have a 240Mb IDE HDD with 4Mb RAM. Is this sufficient to install FreeBSD; what
is the disk space requirements of it.
Also how does Linux compare with FreeBSD.

I would be interested in finding out about your future development plans and if
there are any projects that I may be able to get involved with.
I would be grateful for any information you can send to me.
Thanks
Mike