Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 1997 15:22:22 -0400
From:      Adam Majowicz at Connecticut Online <userx92@compsol.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help on multiple web hosting

Hi

I am using free bsd and the apache server that goes with that

I have learned many things on this unix environment that is new to me

I just need to know how to make an ip address go to the proper
dirrectory to find a file

www.domain1.com    is located in /home/domain1/public_html   directory
www.domain2.com    is located in /home/domain2/public_html   directory

I would like domain1.com to have IP 200.200.200.20
I would like doamin2.com to have IP 200.200.200.21

I allready did ifconfig ed0 200.200.200.20 netmask 255.255.255.255 alias
up  (and the same for 21)

for both ip's but when I try accessing the page it does not go to either
dirrectory it goes to the one that was setup

(I try access http://200.200.200.20/)

I know that I have to tell them which ip is for which domain but don't
where and how. And which domain goes to which directory

so if someone could just tell me where and how I would really appreciate
this thank you very much or give me a place to log into so I could
browse the settings that someone else has I would also appreciate that.

I tried looking every where but can not find the info I would be willing
to help other people out when I learn this even creating a page with the
info on it.

					Thanks

					Adam Majowicz