Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:06:10 -0500
From:      Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Adam McDougall <mcdouga9@egr.msu.edu>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Where is best place to log pkg bugs?

On 9 November 2012 19:03, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 09:53:45PM -0400, Adam McDougall wrote:
>> The mailing lists don't seem to be a good place to send bugs
>> and get attention, and I've found a few that I want to report
>> and have in a bug system somewhere.  Should I use gnats?  Thanks.
> discussion.
>
> You have two way to report pkgng issues and both are accepted the same way by
> pkgng developpers:

This said, in order to reduce confusion and the possability of bugs
being reported and discussed in multiple places
please use GNATS to report the issue. This also means that if the bug
turns out to be in a port it will be easier to just change the
classification and give it to the maintainer instead of creating a new
bug with no history.

--
Eitan Adler