Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:24:34 +0400
From:      Budnev Vladimir <vladimir.budnev@gmail.com>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (Free 7.2) "su -l" didnt prompt password.Is it possbile?

18.06.2012 18:02, Mike Tancsa написал:
> On 6/18/2012 9:31 AM, Budnev Vladimir wrote:
>> And It looked such way:
>>
>> %su -l
> Before you enter this command, post the output of
> id
Unfortunately, we can not flashback or reproduce that step now, cause
we'v hurried and changed root password to avoid such strange "free
logins". And changing it back didnt change a thing. It was...and't went.
We had only buffered console output :(
But mb you can point in what case there is possibility to make "su -l"
without any prompt. I suppose you mean that user has gid=0 or smthng
like that but it hasn't. And as i mentioned changin root password to
another and backwards doesn't allow to reproduce discribed behaviour.