Date:      Fri, 01 Mar 1996 14:14:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      William Golden <wgg1@axe.humboldt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Digiboard 16 port

Hi: I may or may not figure this out myself, but so far I am not having
any luck following the instructions in Section 9.3.3.2 of the Handbook.
I am trying to set up a 16 port Digiboard.  Starting with sio4. can you
tell me
a. is the port address in the kernel source starting at the boards
address for the 16 port card as it does with the 8 port card.
b. Do I set the flags the dame way as is suggested for the boca board on
the next page?

c. Any other tricks/hints.

Thanks in advance,
Bill.