Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:55:24 +0200
From:      Andy Fawcett <andy@athame.co.uk>
To:        David Hill <david@wmol.com>, kde@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] qt3

On Thursday 19 December 2002 19:50, David Hill wrote:
> Hello -
> Could we added QT 3.1.1 to the ports tree?
> Also, QT 3.0.6 was released back in November, and x11-toolkits/qt30
> still has 3.0.5

Hi,

The ports tree is in freeze until mid-January because of the upcoming
5.0 freeze.

Qt 3.1.1 does not build on FreeBSD at the moment, due to a dependency on
fontconfig 2.1 (we only have 2.0) in ports, but I expect that these are
both likely to be updated when the freeze is over.

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."