Date:      Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:34:35 +0000
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
To:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   video: pgx64: solved!

Aha!  The OPENBSD web page that describes the vgafb driver, Does
specifically come out and state that the pgx64 is supported, it's there
in black and white.  Too bad the FreeBSD one doesn't, but as soon as I
can personally attest to it working, I will see about fixing that loss.

The vgafb man page states:

      vgafb* at pci?
      wsdisplay* at vgafb?

I guess that mans that I put no driver at all in the kernel config file?
  I just have a "device sc" for syscons?  If you don't know, don't worry
it, god knows I will spend the next few years experimenting until I get it.