Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 1995 21:21:56 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

As Peter da Silva wrote:

> > Btw., what's the correct way to get it?  ftp from mcom.com?
>
> The correct way to get Netscape, really, is to buy it. It's not freeware.
>
> But you can get an evaluation copy from netscape.com.

Yes, i was rather referring to the evaluation copy.

As for Jordan, their copyright message wasn't clear to me, either.
It's my understanding that it's sort-of ``shareware'', not really, but
i thought it's at least possible to have a look at it and see if you
like it without violating the law.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/