Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:35:37 +0000
From:      ICN administrator <root@noc.icn.gov.ru>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sorry, but it concerns NT

Sorry for non-FreeBSD question, but it seems to be ISP-related one. And
i like FreeBSD people.

	I need to connect two LANs (say two class C networks 192.168.1.0 and
192.168.2.0 ) through corporate IP crowd. There is no problem of
routing, security ,etc. The problem is : those LANs are NT domains (say
Domain1 and Domain2) . And though there are trusted relations between
the domains, and any machine in Domain1 can find and connect to any
machine in Domain2, the former machine cannot get the list of Domain2 in
its neighbourhood and vice versa.
	And what stroke me most - the Microsoft people in my location can not
resolve the problem, i thought it would be a snap for them.

	FreeBSD crowd is my last hope.

Igor Travkin
ICN adminstrator