Date:      Thu, 13 Nov 1997 11:59:17 -0800
From:      "Onofrio Schiavone" <onofrio@colba.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Installation

Hi! To Whom it my concern,

      I need help in installing Free BSD on my computer.  I have a pentium
with a 2.4G hard drive.  The principle operating system running is Win95.
I've partioned the hard drive in the following manner,  C: 300M, D: 200M,
E: 250M, F: 250M, G: 250M, H: 250M and I: 925M.  Win95 has been installed
on C:.  All the partions have been  MS-DOS formated.  I would like to
install the Free BSD operating system on the I: drive.

      Does the I: drive need to be MS-DOS formated?  I bought the CD-ROM
version of FreeBSD 2.2.2 .  I have CD-ROM drive installed, so I intend to
install it from the CD-ROM drive.  Furthermore, I would like to able to
switch from UNIX to Win95 and vice versa with no problems.

      Please forward me your instructions by e-mail, it would be much
appreciated.  Please  also be as articulate as possible and do not miss any
steps, I might get lost.  Tell it to like I'm a 2 year old.

       Thank you very much,
       Onofrio Schiavone
       onofrio@colba.net