Date:      Wed, 01 Jul 1998 12:47:23 -0500
From:      sohel <sohel@southwind.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBsd, NT and Wingate!!!

Hello folks,

I have few questions:

1. Got FBSD(2.2.1) installed with a NE2000 NIC(as ed0) on local network
using private ip address with two other machines-one win95 and one
NT4.0. Now my NT4.0 is acting as a proxy right now using Wingate2.1. My
question is how can tell my FBSD machine to use my NT machine as
proxy(or gateway??) and get on the internet? Do i need to add a gateway
or route with the route command or something?

2.My FBSD machine right now has a Diamond Stealth video card with 4 megs
of ram. Which Xserver i need to install in order to run X? S3 or
Xf86SVGA? and i want to run X on my win95 and NT machine. I realize that
i nned Xserver for 95+NT. What do i have to do to configure my FBSD
machine to achieve that?

Thanks for your help in advance.