Date:      Mon, 3 Oct 2022 13:14:59 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "net@FreeBSD.org" <net@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Sean Bruno <sbruno@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   in_pcbbind_setup: wrong condition regarding INP_REUSEPORT ?

I must admit that the condition in question is fairly long and non-trivial and I
cannot decipher it, but these two lines look wrong to me:

                                      (t->inp_flags2 & INP_REUSEPORT) ||
                                      (t->inp_flags2 & INP_REUSEPORT_LB) == 0) &&

I'd expect that the check would be symmetric with respect to INP_REUSEPORT and
INP_REUSEPORT_LB.
The problem seems to come from 1a43cff92a20d / r334719 / D11003.

--
Andriy Gapon