Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:15:34 +0000
From:      Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
To:        Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on an Efika

Hi Rick, Andrew,

There are a couple of guys working on FreeBSD for Efika (and Pegasos I
guess :) and I assume we get up to the same point. I was going to throw
my effort behind it too but I lack the resources right now (compiling on
the Efika is a chore beyond all chores and my VMWare is trashed for
cross-compiling).

I'll gather all the FreeBSD guys together and see if you can all work
together on these issues. We'll be very excited to get FreeBSD as this
does form the basis of the two best open source projects on the planet;
especially regarding the Efika, they would be m0n0wall and FreeNAS :)

If you need any help or technical advise whatsoever, or think something
is missing from PowerDeveloper on the subject, PLEASE say so :)

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi-usa.com>
Genesi, Manager, Developer Relations