Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 22:03:35 -0600
From:      "Shane Reid" <nebula@accesscomm.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail

I know this really isnt a Freebsd question but perhaps a few of you can help
me out there.  I've edited generic-bsd4.4.mc and am pretty lost at what to
do now -- I thought I was supposed to run Build under sendmail/src but when
I did that it didnt update the sendmail.cf file in /etc.  What should i do
to get it to update that with the new features and other things I have
added.  One last thing real quick ... do I need to change this or does it
even matter?

VERSIONID(`@(#)generic-bsd4.4.mc        8.7 (Berkeley) 5/19/98')

Thanks in advance.

Shane