Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 02:34:44 -0500
From:      Wade Weppler <weppler@wwworks-inc.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD PPP problems dialing into Windows NT 4.0

	I am currently running FreeBSD 2.2-BETA in the hopes of getting the IP
Aliasing functions to work.  I cannot, however, login to a Windows NT RAS
4.0 server through my BitSurfr PRO ISDN adapter.

	I have tried a few configurations, including disabling CHAP, and PAP, and
accepting PAP, but denying CHAP (which was posted previously as a
solution...) with no luck.

	I've set up the proper authname and authkey and am able to log into the
same server through Windows 95 and a DOS PPP Packet Driver through the
BitSurfr PRO with no problems...

	What am I doing wrong???

	Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!