Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 09:29:27 -0400
From:      Andrea Bacchet <baccheta@cae.com>
To:        "'mh_lists@digitalspy.co.uk'" <mh_lists@digitalspy.co.uk>, Andrea Bacchet <baccheta@CAE.COM>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Jail single ip network (FreeBSD 4.5)

Greetings Mark,

	What I would like to do, is just make the jail invisible
to the outside world. I mean I have some services running in the
jail and some outside of it. When users will be asked to login,
I will give them only the dagobah ip. Depending on what services
they use, they'll either be logging in to the jail or into the
host.

	Therefore I will have to look into natd, to forward the
requests internally.

	If anyone has a quick solution, I'd really appreciate it.
Until then I'll read into natd.

	cheers,

	__
	Andy