Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:35:58 -0800
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   configuring enlightenment

I just installed enlightenment from the ports collection, and, reading
through it's help files, decided I'd like to modify the user_main.cfg.
However, it's not in either place that enlightenment suggests it might be,
and I can't find anything to do with enlightenment on my system beyond an
entry in /usr/X11R6/bin.  Doing a find on user_main.cfg comes up empty as
well.  Where should I look?  Thanks,

-charon