Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:43:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Bryan Bunch <bryanb@walls-media.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail Question..

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Bryan Bunch wrote:
> I am trying to set up a client with a dial up ISDN to get mail via ETRN back
> to their Exchange server. I have read many docs and I understand the whole
> process, but I cannot find specific config info. for Sendmail. I am using
> 8.8.8 and the things I have so far are to set their Exchange server as
> primary MX and me as secondary MX. Do I add them to the sendmail.cw file
> since Sendmail will only be queuing mail for them? And what are the things I
> have to put into my .mc file to make all of this work.

Setting yourself as secondary and them as primary MX is the only
thing you need to do.  Well you need to convince NT to send you the
ETRN command.

A web search on +etrn +exchange should turn up that bit.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, a California corporation        dan@dpcsys.com