Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 1998 13:45:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brook Miles <forger@bcgrizzly.com>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Marco_Antonio_A._D=EDaz_de_Le=F3n?=" <mdeleon2@df1.telmex.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISO Images

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998, [iso-8859-1] Marco Antonio A. Díaz de León wrote:
> I have already downloaded the images 1, 2 and 3 and I'm downloading
> the 4. I have a HP CD-Rewriter Plus 7200i and Adaptec Easy CD Creator,
> but every file that I want to burn appears to be maiden in other code
> (other than ISO9660) because the program tells me that the file isn't a
> valid ISO image.
>
> I'm sure that the problem is not my CDR or the software because I
> have burned a lot of ISO image and this ones are the uniques that give me
> problems.
>
>  If you know how can I burn the images or what software or plataform I
> need, please let me know.

I have the same CD-WR drive as you and as far as I am aware the problem is
that Easy-CD Creator will not burn images it did not create.  I've tried
with a few external images and this seems to be the case.

You can download (fully funcitonal) demo versions of either GEAR for
Windows, or NERO, both of which are excellent CD-WR packages that will
burn raw ISO images.

---
Brook Miles <forger@bcgrizzly.com>

(PS. I and probably others on the list would appreciate you sending
messages in plain text, no HTML, with long lines wrapped.)