Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 08:33:25 +0200
From:      "Thomas Uhrfelt" <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Kelly Yancey" <kbyanc@alcnet.com>
Subject:   Hardware Database (was: RE: Dell PERC LVD card (Power Edge Raid Controller))

It would be excellent if you had the time/resources to start such a site. I
hope such a project can boost the development of new devicedrivers for
FreeBSD, I always donate unneeded stuff to various computerclubs in my
hometown. But if I knew that it could do some good to the FreeBSD project I
would gladly send these hardware gadgets to a willing programmer.

Thomas Uhrfelt