Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:59:05 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        Clarence Brown <clabrown@granitepost.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Samba, smbsh, smbfs, port w/ FreeBSD3.4

You do raise some points that can be discussed but here are a few things
you can look at.

pkg/PLIST	Tells you where all files that are installed into the
		system from the port

/usr/ports/net/sharity-light  User-land smbfs

FreeBSD ML	Search for Samba for starters.

Hope this helps

TTFN

On Fri, 04 Feb 2000, Clarence Brown was heard blurting out: