Date:      Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:46:19 +0000
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
To:        Jack Velte <jackv@earthling.net>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Registering Corel WP8

Jack Velte wrote:

> you might try these links:

Thanks for this info Jack, I'll take a look at them tonight and
re-post if I find anything useful.

I think everyone using WP8 on FreeBSD should let Corel know. It may
not get us native FreeBSD versions but at least it will show them that
it's not only Linux users who appreciate their support of Free OS's.