Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:43:36 +0900
From:      Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        pete@kpnqwest.fi
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IKE / IPsec

> Is there a document on how to make IKE work in FreeBSD? I=B4d love to =
use
> IPsec now that it=B4s
> available with 4.0 but it=B4s a little challenging without working IKE=

> daemon...
> (there is only a note that IKE is not in the kernel)
> =

> Pete

I am trying to prepare a port for racoon, but it is
continuously changing somewhat backword incompatibly, and not
successful yet.
Also now it provides no configuration information.

Also, its configuration file format change is schedule soon.

I hope I can create a port for it around the time when the
change is finished.

Cheers,
Yoshinobu Inoue