Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:42:15 -0600
From:      Matt Jibson <dolmant@dolmant.net>
To:        "najl" <nailer@cyberion.pl>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: help!

>  I cant compile my kernel. It signals error during make command.
I had a similar problem when I tried to upgrade to -stable with my=20
custom kernel config file.  I had to re-create the file from GENERIC,=20
since stuff had been added to it.  Thus I'd suggest re-creating your=20
custom kernel config file, and making sure that you don't remove any=20
required devices.