Date:      Tue, 25 Nov 2003 02:48:35 +0100
From:      ".VWV." <victorvittorivonwiktow@interfree.it>
To:        <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Re: what's unix and what's not

I send you all of my most sincere thanks. I have also read some strings
linking to israelian developers. I have no problems with israelian products,
being a mechanics-lover, I trust their solutions for defensive weapons. I'm
not a zealot, I have simply made my choice for the future.

I would also like to offer a valid alternative for the
symmetric-multiprocessor system at the local centre of calculation of the
university.
The system is a 'power' architecture mainframe of IBM. I have read FreeBSD
is not ready for this purposes.

I hope I'm wrong, because I also trust FreeBSD for calculation machines,
even if I know its specialty are the internet and the database services.

.VWV.